I Love You to the Moon

I Love You to the Moon
Being a Mother is the greatest blessing of my life ~

Thursday, September 15, 2011

READY FOR PRINTING!!!!


Hi everyone!


I wanted to give you an update on the happenings of my children's book - "I Love You to the Moon."


It is in the process of being printed as we speak.  This is very exciting!!  If you would like to order my book, you can order it through Halo Publishing at this Link:


http://www.halopublishing.com/bookstore/Melissa-Ivey-Staehli/I-Love-You-to-the-Moon   


All orders placed through Halo will receive a SIGNED copy from me, and then I will mail the book directly to you.  If anyone orders through other online bookstores such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc...then Ingram (the distributor) will be mailing my book directly to you without an autograph. Here is my ISBN Number: 978-1-935268-88-8.  My book will also be at the Library of Congress in Washington, DC.


Please keep me in your prayers as I continue in my journey with this precious book.  I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord is going to do through - "I Love You to the Moon."


My heart is smiling right now because my dream of writing a children's book has finally come true!


Blessings to you all,
Melissa~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment