I Love You to the Moon

I Love You to the Moon
Being a Mother is the greatest blessing of my life ~

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year friends and family!

Wow! I cannot believe we are into a new year already! Can it really be 2012?

Well, as you all know 2011 was a very busy year for me.  My first book  'I Love You to the Moon' was released in September.  I have had 5 book signings so far, and I have another one this Saturday, January 7th at Logos bookstore in Kent from 11-1.  I have several other bookstores that I have been in contact with to set up a time to do a book signing.  These are pending at this time.

What I am working on for this year is my next book 'Charlie's Gingerbread House.' My goal is to have it released Fall of 2012 ready for the holidays!  Please keep me in your prayers as I venture into another book project for this year.

Thank you all for being such an encouragement to me this whole last year.  I really appreciate it.  It's nice to have friends and family cheering me on as I make my dream come true.  Thank you so much!  I am going to need your cheers with my next book, too.  :-)

Valentines Day is coming up really quick.  If you would like a copy of  'I Love You to the Moon' for Valentines Day, you may purchase it through my website at: http://www.iloveyoutothemoon.com  Tell a little one that is special in your life how much you love them!  TO THE MOON!

Here is a link to my Author Central page on Amazon.  Feel free to take a look.  amazon.com/author/melissastaehli  You can order through Amazon, too.

Blessings to all of you and have a fabulous New Year ~
Melissa~

2 comments:

  1. So much love; it warms the heart. If only all children could know this joy.

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura!

    Caleb is the greatest gift that God ever gave me and my husband. We are so thankful and blessed that God chose us to be Caleb's mommy & daddy! God is GOOD!

    Blessings,
    Melissa~

    ReplyDelete