I Love You to the Moon

I Love You to the Moon
Being a Mother is the greatest blessing of my life ~

Friday, April 20, 2012

Hi everyone!


Spring is here!!  I Love Spring because it's a sign of new life.  New life is all around us right now.  Flowers are blooming.  Trees have their lovely leaves back on their branches.  Birds are singing sweet songs.  The squirrels are running and playing.  The smell of fresh cut grass fills the air.  All of these things puts a smile on my face.  I hope it does the same for you.
I will be at Barnes & Noble in Fairlawn, Ohio tomorrow, April 21, 2012 from 11:30-2:00 signing my book
'I Love You to the Moon.'  


I would love it if you could come out and see me.


Also, I will be at the Dayton Book Expo on April 28th if you are out that way. Stop on by and say hello.

An update on my second book - Charlie's Gingerbread House.  My illustrator, Amy Rottinger, has done a very rough sketch on the entire book.  The next step is to bring it to final pencil.  Once I approve that then we move on to color.  'Charlie's Gingerbread House' will be out this September just in time for the holiday season.


My husband and I decided to put this project up on 'Kickstarter.' Kickstarter is a place where you can go to raise support for any project. Jared and I will have things ready and uploaded on Monday for you to see.  People who are willing to back this project up, get rewards for doing so.  It's a pretty nifty thing, and I'm excited to see how this goes. 


I had a birthday a few days ago on April 17th, and there is a write-up about my book and my adoption story at this website/blog - Happy Birthday Author. Please take a look.  I hope it touches your heart.


I, along with 11 other children authors, take turns writing on our website/blog called - Christian Children's Authors.  We post things on - Parenting, Grandparents, Nutrition, Bible, Devotions, Book reviews, Crafts for kids...we are trying to reach children and their families with God's love.  So, come on by and let us bless you today.


Psalm 96:1-2


Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth.  Sing to the Lord, praise  his name; proclaim his salvation day after day.


Blessings,
Melissa~








2 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete