I Love You to the Moon

I Love You to the Moon
Being a Mother is the greatest blessing of my life ~

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hi everyone!



I have just returned home from a wonderful 2 week long vacation with my family. We had a blast together!! We went to so many different places.  First we went to Hershey, PA to visit some of my husband's family and then went to the chocolate factory, which was really fun.  From there we headed to Atlantic City, NJ to take a dolphin cruise and play by the ocean.  This was our son's first time seeing the ocean.  Caleb loved seeing the ocean and playing in the sand.  It was priceless!  We stayed there for a few days then headed to Maryland to visit some more of my husband's family.  After that...we drove to Washington DC to spend the night and tour around the next day.  What a fun day, though!  We took awesome pictures of everything we could before we left at 3:00 to drive halfway to Cape Cod.  I'm tired just telling you everything we did.  We finally made it to Cape Cod on Sunday evening, September 16th. We spent the entire week there at Jared's uncle's motel. Some of my family met us there.  All of us had the opportunity to go to Martha's Vineyard for a day.  It was awesome!  Beautiful sunny weather with a slight breeze.  Just lovely!  Our boys - Jared, Ken, Caleb & Gabe were able to go fishing with Jared's cousin, Troy one evening.  They caught many a fish!  We even ate the one Ken caught - Sea Bass.  It was pretty good.  We went to see Plymouth Rock of 1620 and the Mayflower.  Barnstable had a whale watching cruise we were able to go on before we started heading back home to Ohio.  It was awesome!  We made great memories on this trip.  I feel so blessed & thankful that I had time like this to share in, with my nearest and dearest - Jared & Caleb.

Some good news to share with all of you...my second book 'Charlie's Gingerbread House' will be here in November, just in time for the holidays!  I am very excited!  Children ages 6 & under will LOVE this fun & colorful book.  If you would like to pre order this children's book please let me know.  Jared & I will be getting the website up next week and it will be set up to take paypal.  Feel free to email me at - melissakay1968@gmail.com  Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment