I Love You to the Moon

I Love You to the Moon
Being a Mother is the greatest blessing of my life ~

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feeling blessed ~

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share with you some updates that are happening with my book stuff.  Doors are continuing to open for 'I Love You to the Moon.'  I have scheduled more book signings that are coming up.

February 11th at Berean Christian Bookstore in Montrose from 1-5.
February 18th at Hallmark in Tallmadge from 11-2.
April 14th at the Hudson Library for group book signing (waiting on time)
April 21st at Barnes & Noble in Montrose for group book signing (waiting on time)
May 12th at The Learned Owl in Hudson, Ohio  11:00 a.m.  (the day before Mother's Day)


I have an online radio interview on Feb 9th at 10:00 a.m.  The show is called Author Show Radio.  Host is Don McCauley.  This will be a pre-recording and then aired a couple of weeks later.  I will let all of you know when that will be as soon as I get word.

Also, I have been in touch with Akron Public Library and Hudson Library.  They love my book and want it on their shelf!  So excited about that.

My book is being sold at the Learned Owl in Hudson, Ohio.  Also, Barnes & Noble is looking into getting my book sold in their store as well.  Here in Ohio, of course.

My second book, Charlie's Gingerbread House is in the process of being illustrated by a very talented young lady named Amy Rottinger.  She has gotten the cover done for me so I can show all of you wonderful people what it looks like, and to be expecting it this Fall, just in time for the holidays.  Here is her website if you want to take a look.http://arottinger.daportfolio.com/  Amy is amazing with what she can do.

Thank you again for all of your wonderful support for me and my writing.  I am ready for another exciting ride with my second book.

Remember, Valentines Day is coming up.  You may purchase my book through my website at http://www.iloveyoutothemoon.com for a special little child in your life.  Thank you so much and blessings to you all ~

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Melissa it is all so exciting! both books look adorable. Good luck, blessings and continued success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doreen. I really appreciate it. :-)

      Blessings to you,
      Melissa~

      Delete
  2. So thrilled to hear about your second book!! May Christ be praised for blessing your gift. You sent a copy of your book to my granddaughter in the Cleveland Clinic ICU last November. I will try to stop by and see you at Berean on Feb. 11th and give you an update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see you on Feb 11th if you can stop by.

      Blessings,
      Melissa~

      Delete
  3. Fabulous news, Melissa! I adore the cover of your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your successes Melissa. I've tagged you. Find out more here:
    http://www.terriehope.com/apps/blog/show/12698839-i-ve-been-tagged

    ReplyDelete