I Love You to the Moon

I Love You to the Moon
Being a Mother is the greatest blessing of my life ~

Tuesday, May 1, 2012


Hi friends!  May 1, 2012

Well, my husband and I finally got our Kickstarter project done so we could share it with you. We need your help to back this project up. Would you be willing to share this link with your friends?  Like on - Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and any other place you can think of.  We have just 30 days to make this project "successful."  So, I could definitely use your wonderful help. Here is where you can go  - Kickstarter Charlie's Gingerbread House book project.  Remember, you will receive rewards for your donations to this book project.  Make sure you read about the rewards once you are on the kickstarter site.

Thank you!  Thank you!

Blessings,
Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment